- 300-page eBook — broken down into 10 days of step-by-step instruction, with detailed explanations and over 300 hi-res pictures! Discover the techniques and training methods used by professional boxers! Learn and avoid over 200 common mistakes made by beginner boxers.
- 32-page workbook — workout routine and checklists to monitor your progress daily. These are great for review, since you can skim them quickly to reinforce the skills you need most.
- 1 hour & 40 minutes of instructional video — HD quality footage of boxing demonstration. See exactly how boxers throw, defend, and counter punches inside the ring. Learn how to use boxing equipment to hone your fighting technique.
- THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT – nothing will be shipped to you. All instructional items are downloaded through the internet.
- There is a NO REFUND policy for all courses. I do not offer refunds for digital products once access has been given to the downloads. However, your satisfaction is my #1 priority, contact me and I’ll jump through flaming hoops to meet your needs. Please purchase responsibly and ask questions beforehand if you are unsure about this program for you.
- Read about this course (and reviews) here…
Frequently Asked Questions
Important! Please read before purchasing!
- There is a NO REFUND policy for all courses and memberships, for any reason! NO EXCEPTIONS (program was too easy/hard, you got injured, you lose your job, don’t know how to download videos, etc). I do not offer refunds once access to paid content areas have been granted. Please ask questions beforehand if you’re unsure or better yet…please don’t buy, I have so much free stuff out there.
- EB members can cancel their membership at any time, you simply lose access and no money is refunded from previous payments. You are free to keep any EB courses that you already downloaded but you cannot login and download them again.
- All premium EB courses such as (HTB10, ABW, 30FD, DF, STPP, and STBD) can be streamed or downloaded to your computer.
You can keep them on your computer even if you decide to cancel your membership.
- All EB members-only content videos can NOT be downloaded. They can only be accessed via internet by signing into an active membership account.
- I create around 50 new members-only videos a year, growing rapidly as time passes. These video topics are about 50/50 between ideas that I make up myself as well as requested personally by members.
- I’ll also be adding videos of other experienced boxers to share their take on boxing techniques, training, and strategy. You’ll benefit from not only my viewpoints but also the knowledge and opinions of other boxers/experts.
- While public (free) ExpertBoxing Youtube channel is intended for general boxing information, the EB membership videos are especially made to help serious boxers.
- I came up with the concept of members-only videos as a way for me to release more personal and in-depth videos on boxing techniques, training, and strategy. Instead of waiting all day to release and edit a fancy video in front of the EB banner with an HD cam, I will be giving you access to the more private side of me. I’ll be talking to you from my cellphone camera while I’m at the gym, at the park, my bedroom, wherever if it is that I am.
- I want you to have access into my thoughts. And for you to ask me your deepest questions about boxing and I’ll make videos on that subject. You’ll not only get a quicker and more personal video response to your questions…but you’ll also get an in-depth video that isn’t made for the masses. I’ll be talking to you raw just as I would with fighters at the gym. No fluff, no nonsense, just straight up boxing talk from one teammate to another.
- ABSOLUTELY, you are not required to purchase a membership if you only want to buy a specific EB course.
- (Although you’ll find it is cheaper and better deal to purchase an EB membership. You get so much more for your money.)
- The SHORT version: 1) No refunds. 2) No sharing your account or EB material with others. 3) Treat other EB members with respect.
- Go HERE to read the full “Terms of Service” agreement.